Dec. 11, 2018 - This Wednesday, Dec. 12, the Jesuit community at Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish in San Antonio, will formally depart in a "Despedida" celebration in Brother Gus Hall following the 6:30 p.m. Mass. Read more
Nov. 16, 2018 - The Jesuits U.S. Central and Southern Province has retained an outside organization to review all personnel files of Jesuits going back to 1955 in preparation of publicly releasing the names of all Jesuits and former Jesuits of the province who have been credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors. Read more
"I am thinking of what St. Ignatius told us ... He pointed out two criteria on love. The first: love is expressed more clearly in actions than in words. The second: there is greater love in giving than in receiving."
Jesuit Archives & Research Center Opens
The new Jesuit Archives & Research Center opened in St. Louis this spring. Learn more about how this state-of-the-art facility preserves and promotes the story of the Society of Jesus in the U.S.
Reconciliation and Apostolic Preferences
Fr. Provincial Ronald Mercier greets participants at the UCS Province Reconciliation Conference this summer and outlines the three apostolic preferences this province proposed to the Jesuits of Canada and the United States.
The Jesuits of Puerto Rico
Get to know the Jesuits of Puerto Rico! They serve in a variety of ministries.
A Glimpse of Heaven: Stained Glass Windows in St. Francis Xavier College Church
Video courtesy Saint Louis University
The Society of Jesus – Serving the Catholic Church for the greater glory of God.
Share in the mission of the Jesuits by serving as a volunteer in the Ignatian way.
Donors give Jesuits the freedom, flexibility, resources and training to respond to the needs of the Church.
Jesuits USA Central and Southern Province
The official website of the Jesuits of the Central and Southern Province covering 12 states, Puerto Rico and Belize.
St. Charles Borromeo Parish
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church was established in 1819 in Grand Coteau, La., and the Jesuits have served the parish since 1837.