Database/Digital Communications Coordinator
The Jesuits USA Central and Southern Province has an opportunity for a talented individual to serve as the province Database/Digital Communications Coordinator. This position is a full-time non-exempt position reporting to the Provincial Assistant for Advancement with a dotted-line reporting responsibility to the Provincial Assistant for Communications.
Specific duties include the following:
- Oversee processing of donations.
- Oversee maintenance of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge database.
- Oversee website interface with Blackbaud credit card processing system.
- Serve as the primary liaison to Blackbaud data services.
- Prepare database queries and gift reports.
- Use Net Community to create webpages and emails to various constituencies.
- Ensure seamless integrations with partner software systems: Net Community, Crescendo.
- Assist with annual appeal campaign.
- Assist with maintenance and troubleshooting of other province webpages.
- Maintain province webpages for credit card payments and event registration and prepare related reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Three or more years of experience in database management, gift processing and knowledge of Blackbaud systems.
- Experience in website management and creation. Experience with WordPress preferred.
- Experience and expertise in HTML programming.
- Experience with Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Desire and ability to represent and actively promote the Society of Jesus and the Central and Southern Province.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work and support a team environment.
- A natural problem solver.
- Willingness to work at least some days from home office.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Previous experience with Jesuit institutions preferred.
- Spanish preferred.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to UCSAdvancement@jesuits.org.
The leadership Jesuits USA Central and Southern Province recognizes that the current COVID-19 pandemic presents special challenges in offering safe work environments. The person who is selected for this position will be provided an individual office and work in a setting where the province office staff works in shifts so there is never a large number of employees in the building at any one time. We take every precaution to keep team members safe and healthy.
Regional Health Care Coordinator
The regional health care coordinator (HCC) supports the mission of the Society of Jesus in meeting the healthcare needs of the members of the USA Central and Southern Province (UCS). The HCC assumes responsibility for the assessment, planning and coordination of care to respond to the needs of UCS members residing with the southern region of the UCS Province.
Principal Functions and Duties
- Meets at least annually with each Jesuit member of his/her designated region.
- Completes and maintains a confidential, accurate and current health record for each Jesuit utilizing the health care database system. This includes up to date health proxy/durable power forms.
- Acts as a resource, providing guidance and support to local superiors in planning for and responding to the health care needs of the Jesuits.
- Maintains a database of physicians, dentist, and ancillary care providers as a resource for individual men or superiors as needed.
- Coordinates plans of care for individual Jesuits with specific health care needs related to acute and chronic medical and psychological conditions requiring care outside of the local community, in hospitals or rehabilitation centers.
- May accompany Jesuits to medial appointments, determined on a case-by-case basis, to provide nursing support and guidance and facilitate coordination of care.
- Acts as a resource for all immediate and preventative health queries.
- Offers support and encouragement to individuals dealing with health diminishment, transitioning to Jesuits care homes or facing serious acute injury/illness.
- Assists Jesuits in understanding their Jesuit Health Trust benefits.
- Attend bi-annual (once every two years) meeting of all Jesuit Health Care Providers across the Assistancy.
- Ability to establish a working rapport and a trusting relationship with religiously vowed men of all ages.
- Understanding of and commitment to the vision, values, and mission of the Society of Jesus.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and problem resolution skills.
- A sound understanding of clinical assessment, care planning, health education and collaborative care.
- Ability to function successfully in a self-directed but collaborative work environment.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Computer literacy.
Please send all inquiries, resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slavery, History, Memory and Reconciliation Project Summer Intern
The Slavery, History, Memory, and Reconciliation Project (SHMR) is accepting applications for a summer internship. Depending on interest and experience, the intern will have the opportunity to contribute to SHMR in a variety of ways, including historical and genealogical research, translating foreign language documents, and social media communications. This is a paid position, and the intern will work 20 hours per week for 12 weeks. Applications will be accepted through March 15, 2021. To learn more about this opportunity and how to apply, click here.