Travel with Us
April 14-25, 2024
Note: this pilgrimage filled quickly. Because of the enthusiastic response it received, future trips are planned.
- Sea of Galilee: Sail where Jesus sailed as we explore the region and visit the Mount of Beatitudes, the Church of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes and the city of Capernaum.
- Cana and Nazareth: Take a tour of Jesus’ hometown and get a chance to renew your marriage vows at Cana. Then, head west to see the sights at Mt. Tabor.
- Bethlehem: See the Church of the Nativity, built on the grounds of Jesus’ birth, and travel to the Shepherds’ Field, where Christ’s birth was announced by angels.
- Jericho: Explore a city rich in Judeo-Christian history. Along the way, see the Tree of Zacchaeus and Mount of Temptations, and stop at the Jordan River to renew your baptismal promises.
- Qumran Caves: Drive through the Judean desert to the place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Jerusalem: Experience religious history at Gethsemane, the Tomb of King David and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, among many other sites of biblical significance.
- Petra: Enter into Jordan to marvel at Petra, the ancient city hewn from the sides of cliffs and stones.
Included with Trip
- Hotel accommodations at various stops during the trip
- Breakfast and dinner buffets
- Porterage services
- Licensed and professional English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Entry visa to Jordan (passport information required; see registration link below)
- Departure taxes from Israel to Jordan and Jordan to airport (where taxes apply)
- 600-meter horse ride in Petra (excludes tips)
- Two-hour Jeep tour of the Wadi Rum desert (excludes tips)
- Headsets for tours
- Daily Mass
- Gratuities/Tips (except for horse ride and Wadi Rum tour)
- Gifts from Jumana Tours, the company accommodating the pilgrimage
- Flights to and from the United States
- Personal Expenses
- Medical insurance or tests (including COVID-19 tests)
- Beverages with meals
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary (follow link below for more details)
Costs (in USD)
$3,300 per person for a double/twin room
$1,910 for single supplement
Any added costs associated with services not included (as listed above and in the itinerary)
- You are responsible for purchasing your own flights into Tel Aviv (TLV) on Monday April 15, 2024 by 4:00 p.m. and from Amman, Jordan (AMM) on Thursday April 25, 2024.
- Initial $500 deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation deadline is 60 days prior to April 15, 2024, or two weeks prior to April 15, 2024, for individual cancellations. Any cancellations received after the deadline will encounter a cancellation fee.
Sponsored by the Jesuits USA Central and Southern Province.
Fully escorted tour by Jumana Tours