Become a Jesuit
Days of Reflection
Join with Jesuits and other discerners for a day of prayer, reflection and community at a Jesuit residence. You’ll have plenty of time to ask the questions that are foremost in your mind.
- San Juan, P.R. Sabado, 8 de Octubre, 15h-20 h a la Casa Jesuita, Urb. Santa Maria
- Kansas City, Mo. Saturday, Oct. 15, noon to 4 p.m. at the Jesuit Community
- St. Louis Saturday, Oct. 22, 3-8:00 p.m. at the Bellarmine House of Studies
- Houston Saturday, Oct. 29, 3-8:00 p.m. at the Houston Jesuit Community
- Tampa, Fla. Saturday, Nov. 5, 3-8:00 p.m. at the Jesuit Residence
- New Orleans Sunday, Nov. 6, 9:45 a.m.-1:45 p.m. at the Loyola Jesuit Community
- Dallas Sunday, Nov. 27, 3-8:00 p.m. at the St. Aloysius Gonzaga Jesuit Community
If you are a man who thinks he might be called to a vocation as a Jesuit, please join us for a discernment retreat:
Dec. 18-22, 2022 or Jan. 2-6, 2023
Novitiate of St. Stanislaus Kostka, Grand Coteau, La.
Contact Fr. Joseph Hill or Fr. Robert Murphy at UCSVocationCoordinator@jesuits.org for more information about any of these events. And feel free to share this information with others who may be discerning a possible future as a Jesuit priest or brother.
Please visit www.BeAJesuit.org for more information about the call to life as a Jesuit and the process of formation.