- New England
- New Orleans
- New York
- USA Central and Southern
- USA Midwest
- USA Northeast
- USA West
Its mission is to:
- serve an essential function of the intellectual apostolate of the Society as a “place of memory.”
- provide a secure, organized repository for the patrimony of documents and artifacts. This preserves the history of a province, its communities, and apostolic works, as well as the lives of its members. Thus, the Society of Jesus may understand its past and animate its present and future endeavors.
- support the current administration of a province and its apostolic mission.
- make resources of history and spirituality available to help with the cultivation of Jesuit identity and the evangelization of cultures.
- preserve the patrimony of the Society of Jesus in order to transmit it to future generations of Jesuits, who will act as emissaries to the culture at large.
The archives is located in Midtown St. Louis.
Related Items of Interest
Katie Jansen Installed as Parish Life Coordinator at St. Francis Xavier College Church
Katie Jansen was installed as parish life coordinator at St. Francis Xavier College Church in St. Louis, assuming most of the administrative responsibilities normally handled by a pastor.
[limit_categories categories=’News, Story‘]