Travel with Us
April 14-25, 2024
Join Fr. J. P. Hough, SJ, for a trip to Israel and Jordan on an unforgettable Holy Land pilgrimage.
- Sea of Galilee: Sail where Jesus sailed as we explore the region and visit the Mount of Beatitudes, the Church of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes and the city of Capernaum.
- Cana and Nazareth: Take a tour of Jesus’ hometown and get a chance to renew your marriage vows at Cana. Then, head west to see the sights at Mt. Tabor.
- Bethlehem: See the Church of the Nativity, built on the grounds of Jesus’ birth, and travel to the Shepherds’ Field, where Christ’s birth was announced by angels.
- Jericho: Explore a city rich in Judeo-Christian history. Along the way, see the Tree of Zacchaeus and Mount of Temptations, and stop at the Jordan River to renew your baptismal promises.
- Qumran Caves: Drive through the Judean desert to the place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Jerusalem: Experience religious history at Gethsemane, the Tomb of King David and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, among many other sites of biblical significance.
- Petra: Enter into Jordan to marvel at Petra, the ancient city hewn from the sides of cliffs and stones.
Included with Trip
- Hotel accommodations at various stops during the trip
- Breakfast and dinner buffets
- Porterage services
- Licensed and professional English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Entry visa to Jordan (passport information required; see registration link below)
- Departure taxes from Israel to Jordan and Jordan to airport (where taxes apply)
- 600-meter horse ride in Petra (excludes tips)
- Two-hour Jeep tour of the Wadi Rum desert (excludes tips)
- Headsets for tours
- Daily Mass
- Gratuities/Tips (except for horse ride and Wadi Rum tour)
- Gifts from Jumana Tours, the company accommodating the pilgrimage
- Flights to and from the United States
- Personal Expenses
- Medical insurance or tests (including COVID-19 tests)
- Beverages with meals
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary (follow link below for more details)
Costs (in USD)
$3,300 per person for a double/twin room
$1,910 for single supplement
Any added costs associated with services not included (as listed above and in the itinerary)
- You are responsible for purchasing your own flights into Tel Aviv (TLV) on Monday April 15, 2024 by 4:00 p.m. and from Amman, Jordan (AMM) on Thursday April 25, 2024.
- Initial $500 deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation deadline is 60 days prior to April 15, 2024, or two weeks prior to April 15, 2024, for individual cancellations. Any cancellations received after the deadline will encounter a cancellation fee.
Please read the details carefully before filling out the form via the “Register Here” link below. Once you have completed the registration form, you will be taken to a site where you can make your deposit payment of $500/person. Or, you may register now and then pay later by following the “Pay Here” link below.
Your spots will only be reserved once the initial payment of $500 is received.
Remaining payment per person due no later than December 1, 2023.
Note: Please use the “Pay Here” link only if you have already registered. If you pay first, you will still be required to register later.
Sponsored by the Jesuits USA Central and Southern Province.
Fully escorted tour by Jumana Tours