Travel with Us
The planned 2024 pilgrimage has been rescheduled to October, 2025. Please join us in praying for the people of the Holy Land.
- Sea of Galilee: Sail where Jesus sailed as we explore the region and visit the Mount of Beatitudes, the Church of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes and the city of Capernaum.
- Cana and Nazareth: Take a tour of Jesus’ hometown and get a chance to renew your marriage vows at Cana. Then, head west to see the sights at Mt. Tabor.
- Bethlehem: See the Church of the Nativity, built on the grounds of Jesus’ birth, and travel to the Shepherds’ Field, where Christ’s birth was announced by angels.
- Jericho: Explore a city rich in Judeo-Christian history. Along the way, see the Tree of Zacchaeus and Mount of Temptations, and stop at the Jordan River to renew your baptismal promises.
- Qumran Caves: Drive through the Judean desert to the place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Jerusalem: Experience religious history at Gethsemane, the Tomb of King David and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, among many other sites of biblical significance.
- Petra: Enter into Jordan to marvel at Petra, the ancient city hewn from the sides of cliffs and stones.
Included with Trip
- Hotel accommodations at various stops during the trip
- Breakfast and dinner buffets
- Porterage services
- Licensed and professional English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Entry visa to Jordan (passport information required; see registration link below)
- Departure taxes from Israel to Jordan and Jordan to airport (where taxes apply)
- 600-meter horse ride in Petra (excludes tips)
- Two-hour Jeep tour of the Wadi Rum desert (excludes tips)
- Headsets for tours
- Daily Mass
- Gratuities/Tips (except for horse ride and Wadi Rum tour)
- Gifts from Jumana Tours, the company accommodating the pilgrimage
- Flights to and from the United States
- Personal Expenses
- Medical insurance or tests (including COVID-19 tests)
- Beverages with meals
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary (follow link below for more details)
Costs (in USD)
$3,300 per person for a double/twin room
$1,910 for single supplement
Any added costs associated with services not included (as listed above and in the itinerary)
Sponsored by the Jesuits USA Central and Southern Province.
Fully escorted tour by Jumana Tours